Donations to Justin Hewlett Campaign
Rules for Making Donations:
1. Only individuals are allowed to make donations. No Corporations or Labor organizations may donate directly to a candidate.
2. Cash contributions of more than $100 in the aggregate from one contributor during a reporting period, is prohibited.
3. Contributributions from foreign sources are not allowed.
4. We must obtain the donors name, address and phone number for each contribution
5. There are no limits on the amount of donation when the donations are made by check or credit card and the name, address and phone number of the donor are disclosed.
How to Make a Donation
You can make a donation to my campaign by one of two methods:
1. You can mail a check to: (make your check payable to Justin Hewlett Campaign)
Justin Hewlett Campaign
P.O. Box 2772
Cleburne, TX 76033
2. Click on the donate button below to use your credit card or PayPal account to send money to my campaign. This donate feature works through PayPal. When you click on the button, you will be directed to the PayPal website. You will see separate links for donating if you do not have a PayPal account or if you do have a PayPal account, you can log into your PayPal account and pay with your credit card or transfer money directly from your bank account to mine. That sounds exciting to me.